Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Battle To Lose Weight Is On!

During my whole pregnancy I gained a whooping 40lbs. It was the heaviest state that I’ve been in my whole life. Post-childbirth, I lost about half of it (which made me very happy) but I want to be back to my old weight or at least 2-5lbs more. I know it’s doable, I just need a LOT of motivation to do so. I want to be able to fit in my clothes again; to be as active as before too.

We don't diet much. Though we limit eating out because homecooked meals are oftentimes healthier. This way I could practice my passion for cooking too, recipes just excite me! Also, the mister and I have bought this exercise DVD – P90x. Oh my, it’s not a walk in the park! We sweat like crazy, we were so sore the next day we do a routine; bottomline is its actually working! I hope we’ll be religious enough to complete our 90 days because sometimes we get lazy. Well, at least we are in this together. I believe it's more fun and more effective this way, working out with a partner.

Bring it! (As per the DVD! ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment