Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Brightest Blazes Of Gladness Are Commonly Kindled By Unexpected Sparks

Though I love being spontaneous every so often, I prefer to be a planner. I like it when events are organized; it makes everything a little less cluttered. And since I value time so much and I hate wasting minutes, I see to it that I carry out every detail to the fullest.

Somebody once asked me, what if things didn’t happen the way I hoped it to unfold? Would I be disappointed? Well, I guess so. That’s just normal initial reaction, right? But no matter how disheartening something might seem to be in the beginning, at the end of the day I’d realize that it was given because it is what’s due for me. It is God’s way of reminding me that He’s the one in control and I need not doubt His will.

More importantly, when I know that what occurred was indeed a very special blessing. I just believe it in my heart that not even the greatest plan I have earlier is as perfect as this.

2 comments:

  1. huli ka, super mommy-to-be! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talagang God has His own perfect time in giving what's good for us, and He gives this blessing unexpectedly. Sa 3 years namin kinasal, talagang lagi lang namin sinasabi "next year" para lang matigil ang mga nangungulit, pero ngayon si God na yata nakulitan sa amin binigyan na kami ng angel =)

    ReplyDelete