Thursday, May 20, 2010

Choosing My Battles... Wisely!

Sometimes I fight until the end but there are those instances that I know I just have to surrender for me to win my peace. Some aren’t worth the time so why bother; some are too shallow to even ponder about. I think that in my 26 years of existence I’m already aware which wars are deserving of my efforts. I barely sweat on unavoidable complexities, petty qualms, and even transitory relationships. All because I already learned that no matter hard I drive myself, in the end I just have to let go and let God.

Everything is different now that I’m up against the greatest challenge in my life (to date!). I catch myself as my own nemesis at certain moments. The plans I’m more than determined to break and soon to create to fulfill my mission. Oh the things I gave up and I’m so willing to give up for its goodness sake.

Six weeks and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment