Monday, April 26, 2010

Steady, Finally!

Last Saturday, the mister and I went to the beach for our weekly date. During our one-to-one, he asked me if there’s anybody (or group of people) in particular that I still yearn to meet and have in my life. Well, if I were asked the same question three years ago I’d probably have a long list. I was advised to be independent but social at the same time. They said I got my mabarkada nature from my dad. When I was in college I have such hunger to have multitude of friends; I was so used to that lifestyle – endless gimiks, good (clean fun!) times, the complete young individual experience.

But that doesn’t mean I’m not having the time of my life right now. Come to think of it, I’m actually having more than that. Every hope, with great effort (and much praying), is within my reach. This is what having a life really means; working a stable job, planning my own family with the bestest mister, maintaning a close relationship with our folks, and having a few but dependable friends.

So my answer was a straight NO, I’m not looking for anything more than what we already have.

Well, I guess that over the years I finally learned to make the most out of my blessings. Especially people; may it be loved ones, friends, or family. Talk about having a brighter, more positive perspective -- now that’s what I consider ‘contentment’.

2 comments:

  1. Tukayo!! *hugs*

    I think you're one of the few people I know that I can say has everything she needs and wants. So your answer is precise and true. You are already living the life us mortals down here are still finding ways to get into. haha! Congratulations and I look forward to hearing more from you through your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tukayo! natouch naman ako sa comment mo. thank you. i'm happy to have found and read you again! :) namiss ko 'to!

    ReplyDelete