Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Just One of Those Telenovela Moments

I cried last night. Drama frustrates me but I wasn’t able to hold back the tears. I failed to stop them from pouring.

I had this little misunderstanding with the mister and before we knew it, I was already in my leave-me-alone space. During my lying on the bed while wallowing moment, (for the first time since we're hitched) I felt overwhelmed on how much stuff were going on in our life right now. Yes, ‘our life’ -- meaning neither ‘mine’ nor ‘his’, I’m speaking collectively for the both of us. It’s not that the reality of being married hasn’t sunk in to me yet, I guess I was just tired because we’ve been doing a lot lately and I mismanaged my time. I would give the world to do more; but twenty four hours weren’t enough. Well, there went my silly thoughts.

Anyway, the mister came to the room and hugged me. (OMG) I cried even more like a child, yes with sobs and sniffs! He apologized, we talked, and then everything's back to their easy-breezy state again.

Them soap opera-ish instances make me say "YUCK!", but last night was different. I felt like I needed it. With semi-swollen eyes and wet cheeks, I felt secured. Relieved.

4 comments:

  1. welcome to married life elaine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis! nandito ka din, ni-link kita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss your stories.. im particularly interested now especially that its about marriage.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. malapit ka na din sis! i'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete