Monday, April 12, 2010

Happiness Is Only Real When Shared

(blog title quoted from the movie, Into The Wild)

I love traveling. Discovering new places and unusual spots makes me high! Maybe it has something to do with braving the unknown. It gives me some sort of exhilaration when I step my feet on somewhere unfamiliar.

The mister and I share the same passion for jetsetting. We’ve been to a lot of places already but we’re still hungry for some more adventures. He’s into driving that’s why we clicked eversince. I am so glad to have found my perfect ‘lakwatsa partner’ in him.

Sometimes it’s not even the vacation that excites me; I don’t care if we drive for how many straight hours, it’s the thought of spending time with him that matters. The fruitful conversations, endless laughtrips, ‘car concertos’, and the comfort of our silence in between are what make me yearn for more.

I’ll never get tired of being his favorite passenger.

I own that seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment