Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feeling Domesticated

Yesterday I called in sick because I was having cramps. Well, to pass my time I did some chores. I cooked lunch, I cleaned the kitchen, took out the trash, ran errands, walked the dog, etc. At 4pm, I was tired already and I wasn’t even done with everything I needed to do.

I’m never used to doing ‘house activities’. It’s not that I’m lazy, it’s just that there’s always somebody preparing things for me/us (ahmm, my mom). But I was aware before I got married that I’d be the one in charge of keeping our house when the time comes that we’ll have our own. Still, I have a lot more to learn and master before I could claim the title of a fully-pledged housewife. Good thing, I know how to cook -- the mister and I won’t ever be hungry! Hah!

It was exhausting but I was fulfilled with what I accomplished. Looks like I’m going to ask the mister if I could retire anytime soon. (I kid! I kid!)

No comments:

Post a Comment