Monday, June 27, 2011

Day Off

Last Saturday, Vince and I had another day off. We watched Les Miserables with my brother and some friends. Vince had seen this musical twice already but he loves me so much that he’s willing to experience it for the third time with me! ♥

Before we had our little girl we both agreed that once in a while we’re going to take some hours off from being parents and just be mister-and-misis. We’re so blessed that my family is here to babysit Elysse. May it be a quick run to the grocery, or a 2hr movie, or a fine dinner; we’d grab time to be with each other. In this way we’ll be able to flourish our communication and really talk about our concerns regarding family life.

This is one important reason why I love being married to Vince, we share this same view. Don’t get us wrong, we adore our little miss a lot, we just know that if we’re wonderful as a husband-wife team then for sure we’d be better parents to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment