Thursday, March 17, 2011

When Separation Anxiety Attacks

My maternity leave’s up and I came back to work last Monday. It never occurred to me that it’d be such a fuss since I worked out a schedule with my boss. Plus the fact that it was my choice because I’ve been working since I graduated college and having a baby won’t be a problem in pursuing my personal growth. I didn’t know why I felt what I felt last Sunday night while I was organizing my office stuff. I just experienced this sudden feeling of sadness. What made it weirder was I actually cried to Vince. Yearning for my daughter and our routine for the past two months went to pass my thoughts, Silly, I know because I’m only working with less hours now but I can’t explain why I began to think that I’d be missing out on her. Oh, motherhood – so wonderful, yet so complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment