Monday, December 27, 2010

Birthing Woes

Lately I've been pestering the mister about my concerns on my upcoming delivery. Being the pain sissy that I am, I only have three more weeks left to brace myself for this unimaginable agony that I’m about to go through. Don’t get me wrong, I am very much excited to see the little miss -- I can’t wait to I hold her in my arms; it’s just that when the idea of the whole technical process clouds my mind, I begin to have these horrific images of hurt. Too much TV, I know! I’m so glad I was assured by my OB-Gyne that I can get an epidural, and NOBODY could ever stop me from asking for it. I want to be alert and awake when my baby girl comes out. I want to focus on her rather than worry about the uneasiness that I might feel. I’d like that the experience be as comfortable as it could be so I’d have a happy memory of that day.

I guess I just have to cross the bridge when I get there.

1 comment:

  1. Nung bago ako manganak, nanonood ako ng Youtube videos ng mga normal and caesarian deliveries, natakot din ako manganak. Pero OB told me not to watch them. Matatakot ka lang, the simplest way daw para ma-imagine yung panganganak, para ka lang nadudumi. Sure enough, ganun nga naramdaman ko kaya I gave my best GO, haha...
    Sana lang hindi ka maglabor ng matagal kasi yun yung ayaw ko, kaya more walkathon pa sis. =)

    ReplyDelete