Thursday, July 8, 2010

Off To The Next Trimester

I got past the first trimester, thank God!

I’m looking forward to those less-morning-sickness days, as promised. Everybody is anticipating for the baby bump. (Mine’s still small but I can see that it’s starting to come out.) My appetite is just the same – uncontrollable! It just feels so good when I crave for something and then I get it right away. Like it’s the most delicious food I’ve ever eaten in my life. Right now, I always go for potatoes. I don’t know why but I love french fries and hash browns. Weird because I didn’t believe that you can actually salivate for a particular food, but here I am, always trying to get my hands on those oh-so-great baked potatoes.

Aside from the usual “pregnant-hood” stuff, I am experiencing something deeper. Sometimes I catch myself thinking how magical it is to carry a child. Imagining how the baby grows and survives inside my own body gives me goosebumps. I’m in awe just by realizing that I’m being a part of His marvelous plan to create life.

Okay I better stop before I burst into tears (FYI, unavoidable dramatic episodes are acceptable when you’re expecting! :D).

Hay, I’m getting hungry again.

3 comments:

  1. Eat more, sis! Ang pregnancy lang ang pinakamalupit na dahilan para kumain. At maganda ka pa rin kahit mag-gain ka ng weight. :)

    Ako naman, pag nagmo-mall at may nakita akong cute na damit na pambata, sinasabi ko sa sarili ko na pag nagkaanak ako, dapat mas fafashown pa sa'kin. Haha.

    Gusto ko nang makita ang pictures ng baby mo! Dalian mo na! Haha. <3

    *akap*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha korek may dahilan nga ako para magpakapatay-gutom ngayon! :D thank you thank you.

    lahat sila gusto nila babae daw maging anak ko. kahit pa tatay ko. pagbabae yun, mini-me talaga. pero gusto ko boy muna. parehas tayo regarding damit na pambata. nakupo ngayon palang may nagreregalo na sa akin. imagine 3 months palang ako ha! haha. sige bibilisan naten ang anim na bwan pa. excited na din ako. hay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wee, 2nd tri-mester. At pareho pa tayo, potatoes. Siguro dahil nagce-crave tayo sa carbohydrates. Nung Sabado talagang french fries ang gusto ko, kaya lang ayoko ng jollibee tsaka mcdo kaya bumili na lang ako ng frenchies, haha..

    ReplyDelete